Monday, January 5, 2009

Custom Search Engines

As your child begins to utilize internet resources as part of Explorer's Club, please encourage them to use the following custom search engines for their topic. I've pre-selected 6-9 websites that are safe, appropriate reading level, and that support the topic your child has chosen. They still have to enter search terms (ie, diet, size, habitat) but the links that appear will only come from the sites I have selected, not the entire internet. This will be my first time using this as a resource so I will appreciate all of your feedback. If you do not see your child's name, please check back later...I am still gathering sites for each child's subject.

Please click on your name to begin your search: Joel, Rachel, Kenze,Teah, Emilio,Katie R., Nicholas, James, Isabella, Emory,Sufana,
Katie B.
Johnquavis,
Logan,Taylor, Tyresse, Danny, Amara

No comments: